Asian Zing Vegan Cauliflower Wings
Hello everyone! Thanks for choosing our recipe on the world wide web. We know you could pick any recipe but we are glad that you chose our Asian Zing vegan cauliflower wings recipe which was cooked by the Ninja Foodi XL.
The Ninja Foodi XL has 8 functions and one of them is an Air Fryer. It was perfect for this job and this is the only way that I make cauliflower wings.
Enjoy the how to video and the written instructions below. If you want to “jump to recipe” then just click the button above. Also the video is from our YouTube channel. We would love if you could subscribe to the channel. Enjoy!
Follow These Steps
When it comes to cooking and online recipes, the recipes can become unclear and confusing. We have made a simple guide that will keep you on track during this recipe. Just follow these steps below
Dunk in Batter —› Coat with Flour —› Air Fry —› Coat with Sauce —› Air Fry Again
Asian Zing Vegan Cauliflower Wings
- Equipment = Ninja Foodi XL Air Fryer
- 12 Cauliflower Wings cut into bigger then bite size pieces
- 1 cup Flour of choice
- 1 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
Asian Zing Sauce **Updated from YouTube Video**
- 1/2 cup of Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1/4 cup of Sesame Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Peanut Oil
- 2 cloves Garlic pressed or minced
- 1 Teaspoon Agave Syrup
- 2 Teaspoons Ginger pressed or minced
- 1 Teaspoon Paprika
- 1 Teaspoon Chili Flakes
- 1 Tablespoon of Sesame Seeds
- 1 1/2 Cups of Flour or you can use Panko Bread Crumbs (Panko Bread crumbs will give it more of a crunch.
- Cut the Cauliflower head into pieces that are a little bigger then bite size.
- Make the batter by mixing the flour and almond milk until it becomes a smooth mixture.
- Next, put the Cauliflower florets into the batter and coat them all over.
- Before coating your wings with either flour or bread crumbs, allow all of the excess "batter" to fall off the florets. Then you are ready to coat all of your wings with flour or bread crumbs. Also, shake off any excess flour before placing in the air fryer.
- Place your cauliflower wings to the air fryer and air fry them @ 400 Degrees Fahrenheit for 15 minutes.
- While your wings are air frying, start your sauce. Do this by adding all of the ingredients into a bowl and mix together.
- Once the 15 minutes is done, carefully remove the floret wings out of the air fryer and onto a plate for a brief minute. Once all the florets are on a plate, begin dunking them in the sauce and add them all back into the air fryer.
- Air fry the cauliflower wings again for 8 more minutes @ 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- You did it! Congrats, your wings are now done and you can remove them from the air fryer and wait a couple of minutes before consuming.
Ninja Foodi XL
We use this kitchen appliance so much. We really love its multi functional ability. Most of all, we love how it makes our cooking quick, easy and vegan. Or helps with making vegan meals.
It is a multi cooker and one of it’s functions is air frying. The machine comes with 2 air frying racks. It has the ability to get up to 400 Degrees Fahrenheit. The buttons on the machine are not hard to understand.
It is a very simple machine to use. The clean up is also very easy. This machine is also great for cooking things without oil. This air fryer requires you to use zero oil. The benefits of this machine are astounding.
Asian Inspired Cauliflower Wings
This recipe is definitely a make shift recipe in terms of flavor. We tried our best to make it resemble the Asian cuisine. There is not a particular countries flavor that we went after.
We used a generic version of adding a lot of common oriental flavors and mixed them all up. The taste came out pretty good. I think in the future I would add some vegan Oyster Sauce.
Looking back on these Asian Zing Vegan Cauliflower Wings, we would have also garnished them with scallions or green onions. There is something very refreshing about those onions and how they pair well with Asian food.
What are wings without dipping sauces? Below are two dipping sauces recipes that we have to offer for these wings. I usually do not mix Asian tasting food with ranch or blue cheese but sometimes I do. just in case you want to do this then these 2 recipes below will work well for you.
If you want to see the written recipe for the vegan ranch then click here and go to the bottom of the page. I did not write it on this post to prevent duplicate content within our website. Thank you for understanding.
How to Make the Ranch
It is rather simple to make. Add all the ingredients and use one of the 3 methods below.
- Hand Whisk the ingredients until smooth.
- Immersion blend all of the ingredients (If you go this route, use fresh Dill and Parsley)
- Food Processor – Use a dough blade attachment so that your ranch dressing does not become too soupy.
Do You Want More Cauliflower Wing Recipes?
We have a couple more Cauliflower wing recipes on the site. Please click on the links below to find all of the other cauliflower wing recipes. Thank you and also feel free to leave a comment down below. Have a good day everybody!
Thank you for choosing our Site!
If you have any other vegan questions or comments then please leave them in the comment section below. We love helping out vegans and non vegans. We hope that these recipes and kitchen products displayed on our website can help you out tremendously. We look forward to helping you out in the future. Have a great day everybody!